- Our team of experienced physiotherapists have been specifically chosen for their caring approach, manual therapy skills and clinical reasoning.
- We spend the time upfront to fully assess your condition and identify the source of your problem
- We pride ourselves in giving quality, hands on treatments and provide you with easy to follow exercises in order to promote healing and optimise your body’s wellbeing
Based on 23 reviews
09:24 22 Dec 19
I have been seeing the same physio for well over 10 years. She always helps my aches and pains. The team there are very... professional and I highly recommend them.read more
21:24 09 Nov 19
Aylene Fine is a fantastic physio! Going to sessions with her not only helped me physically but was also one of the... most relaxing parts of my week! 10/10 would recommendread more
23:04 29 Oct 19
this team are hands down the most capable physios I have ever been treated by (and I've been treated by a lot of... physios). they have helped me so many times I've lost count and now I absolutely will not go anywhere else. Highly, Highly recommended!read more
16:52 17 Sep 19
I have been an on/off patient of Maroubra Road Physiotheraphy for over 10 years now and what I can say is that they are... the best in Maroubra. I have tried other physiotheraphies (when i could not get an appointment with them) & was not happy at all. They are friendly, professional, attentive to my needs and gave me pointers on exercises. Very happy as my pain has improved.read more
11:09 31 Jul 19
Thought whether to post this or not but decided to in the end as I am deeply unhappy with how my girlfriend's... experience has been with these guys. She has had multiple sessions with different persons, the latter being unaware of what the last therapist has done. After spending $100s ($95 per visit) she is only getting worse, which pains me. If you are after a disjointed treatment that will leave you feeling worse than when you started then you should visit this practice. Contrary to what's said on their website, they have benefitted more from our repeat business and continued mishap than offering tangible treatment / improvement. Happy to take this review down and apologize...as it stands though, this is the truth of our experience.read more
- Your treatment will be designed to meet your individual needs
- We will work closely with you to teach you about your body and your condition, how best to look after yourself and prevent further injuries from occurring.
- Maroubra Road Physiotherapy is proud to be a QIP Accredited Physiotherapy Practice.
Find out more about QIP